Have you decided to sell clothes, but you are still confused on where to sell clothes online? You are on the right website, in this post; I will give ten best places to sell clothes online.
- eBay. eBay is a very popular online marketplace where you can sell different goods, and clothes are not exempted from the goods you can sell on eBay. When you sell on eBay, you are responsible for everything you sell. When you sell high-quality goods and ship on time, you would be able to build up a good reputation as a seller on eBay.
- Snobswap. If you are selling designer clothes and you don’t have any idea on where to sell the clothes, don’t worry we have got you covered. You can sell designers clothes on Snobswap. You just have to upload your clothes photo and descriptions, after that, the company will approve your clothes within 72 hours. What’s more? Snobswap has boutiques in different cities, including Miami, New York, LA, Washington DC.
- ThredUP. If you are the busy type and you want to sell your clothes fast without stress, thredUP is the best place you can sell your clothes. ThredUP does everything for you. The company will sort all your clothes and decide on the ones to accept. Then they will pay you based on the price you assign to each item. However, if your item is of a unique nature, thredUP will pay you when they sell the item. The next action to take is to send off your clothes to the company by ordering one of its signatures “clean out kits.” Although, the company donates unaccepted items to charity. However, you can pay $9.99 to get back the clothes.
- Poshmark. Just like Snobswap, Poshmark also accepts designers or high-end label clothes. When you set your prices for the clothes, Poshmark takes 20% out of the selling price. What’s more? The company helps you to ship your clothes by sending you a pre-addressed, pre-paid shipping label once your cloth sells.
- Tradesy. If you are looking for a place to sell your used clothes online, but you don’t know where? Tradesy is a very good place to sell your used clothes online. Although, you would have to upload the photos of your clothes to Tradesy. What’s more? Tradesy will help you enhance your photos so they can look very appealing. However, Tradesy takes 14.9% commission out of your selling price.